United Front of Revolutionary Leftists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Front of Revolutionary Leftists

A forum for members of all revolutionary left wing currents to converge, and discuss theory, news, and so on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you please open new forums?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Titoist
Laura

Can you please open new forums? Empty
PostSubject: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:09 am

Could you open forums where we can talk about music, life and our hobbies? I for example would like to have a place where we can talk about things that arent politics as well. Can we?
Back to top Go down
Stos
De Leonist

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:58 am

Laura wrote:
Could you open forums where we can talk about music, life and our hobbies? I for example would like to have a place where we can talk about things that arent politics as well. Can we?
Zealot has apparently made them, and shall make them available to the public soon.
Back to top Go down
Spinner

Spinner

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:31 am

Everything is still in the works here. I suppose the admin just wanted a place we can introduce ourselves to each other the fastest.
Back to top Go down
http://blackflagrising.forumotion.com
Laura
Titoist
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:36 pm

When will they be available?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:52 am

Today.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com
Laura
Titoist
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:26 am

Only one?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:45 am

No. The forum consists of around 60 categories and 140 subforums which are all hidden right now for organizational convenience. That is I'm getting them ready. Once ready, later today, I'll make them all visible. All of them alreday exist it's just matter of unveiling them.

Prior to getting them ready, I'll open the general discussion forum.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com
Laura
Titoist
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:07 am

I cannot post in the general discussion forum you have opened for me!
Back to top Go down
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:08 am

Can I get in to the main forums? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you please open new forums?   Can you please open new forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you please open new forums?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Front of Revolutionary Leftists :: Member Introduction :: Political Profile-
Jump to: