United Front of Revolutionary Leftists

A forum for members of all revolutionary left wing currents to converge, and discuss theory, news, and so on.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello. Between 10 and 225 Charicters?!?! What the fuck!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
comrade110397

PostSubject: Hello. Between 10 and 225 Charicters?!?! What the fuck!?   Fri May 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Most of you will know me, so i wont write a profile unless zealot presses me. But i came here because i was fed up with Kenzu's rightwingness and the idiots in the aderan section. WR has gone to shit. It was a social-democratic at best, kind of like the USSR. Soo... I hope zealot wont make some gay game like kenzu did and fill half the site with spam about how i got my ass kicked by some loser from Missouri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Between 10 and 225 Charicters?!?! What the fuck!?   Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 pm

haha I laughed at the last part. And yea, I doubt Zealot will do such a thing, since he has common sense. WR is filled with such idiots (and Im sure you and most of the other people on this site think of me as one of them No ) like that Douche Enviro, and fucking October 17 (who says we need to grow up because were too engaged in politics-keep in mind he works at McDonalds, and spends most of his free time chasing ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comrade110397

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Between 10 and 225 Charicters?!?! What the fuck!?   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:25 pm

I wonder if anyone uses this fourm anymore, all the posts seem old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Between 10 and 225 Charicters?!?! What the fuck!?   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:45 pm

comrade110397 wrote:
I wonder if anyone uses this fourm anymore, all the posts seem old
I made a post a few days ago, and Stos replyed, so atleast hes still on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Between 10 and 225 Charicters?!?! What the fuck!?   

Back to top Go down

Hello. Between 10 and 225 Charicters?!?! What the fuck!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Front of Revolutionary Leftists :: Member Introduction :: Political Profile-
Jump to: