United Front of Revolutionary Leftists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Front of Revolutionary Leftists

A forum for members of all revolutionary left wing currents to converge, and discuss theory, news, and so on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ancients have ruled over us...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black God

Black God

The Ancients have ruled over us... Empty
PostSubject: The Ancients have ruled over us...   The Ancients have ruled over us... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Like I have believed unconsciously, and now have come to believe, I decree that Ancients have ruled over this world for centuries. All of these Ancients are within us, each and every human in the world, and have manifested themselves into form one way or another. Today, in this world of rampant capitalist consumerism, they lie completely dormant...but not dead. Not dying, not stamped into submission, not even asleep.

These Ancients are completely aware of the horrors we have done to Mother Earth and they intend to wait...wait until it is time to change the world thru the people's will. Perhaps it shall come as the Ancient Mayans predicted, on 12-21-2012, maybe later.

But the state of the world as it was once before, an egatarian soceity based on love and respect, without calling it anything...

It shall be the final state of the human world.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: The Ancients have ruled over us...   The Ancients have ruled over us... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:43 pm

So what is precisely your political identity?
Back to top Go down
https://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com
Black God

Black God

PostSubject: Re: The Ancients have ruled over us...   The Ancients have ruled over us... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Communist of course. But I am also studying Taoism, which is a very positive "alternative" to communism.

Of course, anything that is repressive to the majority must be overthrown by the minority if we are to succeed.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome comrade.

Last edited by Black God on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei
Anarcho-Syndicalist
WeiWuWei

PostSubject: Re: The Ancients have ruled over us...   The Ancients have ruled over us... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:51 pm

Black God wrote:
Communist of course. But I am also studying Taoism, which is a very positive "alternative" to communism.

Of course, anything that is repressive to the majority must be overthrown by the majority if we are to suceed.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome comrade.

Strange as it might sound, I've always considered Lao Tzu to be an early Anarchist. And I won't lie, I have been influenced a great deal by the Tao Te Ching - my username cames from a Taoist principle. I don't believe in the spiritual aspects of it, but I do like to think that I try to follow some of the principles of the Tao.

Lao Tzu was definitely an Anarchist, though. If you re-read the the Tao Te Ching - especially with regard to the late 50's and early 60's chapters - I think you can definitely notice this motif of non-coercion.

Also, welcome aboard, comrade. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://internetisseriousbusiness.com
Black_Cross
Anarcho-Communist
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Ancients have ruled over us...   The Ancients have ruled over us... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:25 pm

"Therefore the Master says:
I let go of the law,
and people become honest.
I let go of economics,
and people become prosperous.
I let go of religion,
and people become serene.
I let go of all desire for the common good,
and the good becomes common as grass."

-- Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching

Wink
Back to top Go down
KenCat
Anarcho-Communist
KenCat

PostSubject: Re: The Ancients have ruled over us...   The Ancients have ruled over us... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:54 pm

I love the way you think. I myself am an anarchist communist, but with many post-left (or post-anything), indigenous influences. Labels divide, and we must unite.

By the way, many people regard certain Taoist texts as the first anarchist texts.
Back to top Go down
Black God

Black God

PostSubject: Re: The Ancients have ruled over us...   The Ancients have ruled over us... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Tis been a while eh comrades? Well, thank you for the warm welcome guys and since I promise to be a revolutionary here...I must first be educated about what I can do to acheive that step and how it works, what it really is, etc.

And to start, let us begin by granting me access to (most) of this site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancients have ruled over us...   The Ancients have ruled over us... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ancients have ruled over us...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Front of Revolutionary Leftists :: Member Introduction :: Political Profile-
Jump to: