United Front of Revolutionary Leftists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Front of Revolutionary Leftists

A forum for members of all revolutionary left wing currents to converge, and discuss theory, news, and so on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give Liche access to the site?

Go down 
+3
solpacvoicis
Zealot_Kommunizma
Liche
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma

Give Liche access to the site? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Liche access to the site?   Give Liche access to the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Liche wrote:
Liche wrote:
well I'm guessing I'm not welcome here.

and I'll make one last attempt to explain that I'm here to learn about the Revolutionary Left.

Doesn't seem like it.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Give Liche access to the site?   Give Liche access to the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:49 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:
Liche wrote:
well I'm guessing I'm not welcome here.

and I'll make one last attempt to explain that I'm here to learn about the Revolutionary Left.

Doesn't seem like it.
k.
Back to top Go down
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Give Liche access to the site?   Give Liche access to the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Well, I have reformed my views, though I am a Vanguardist (I know atleast Zealot has negative views towards Vanguardism, but I think its a good way to educate the people, and it is just a temporary thing until the people can rule themselves), I now have a better understanding of Communism and Marxism, Ive discussed it some with Zealot. Im also still a Syndicalist, and think Syndicalism is a good way to advocate for the Revolution.

Also, I appologize for double posting, but these posts are months apart, so I figured it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Stos
De Leonist

PostSubject: Re: Give Liche access to the site?   Give Liche access to the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:33 am

Well, alright then. Still, what exactly have you got a better understanding on?
Back to top Go down
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Give Liche access to the site?   Give Liche access to the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Stos wrote:
Well, alright then. Still, what exactly have you got a better understanding on?
The ideas of Marx. Ive read more on him, Im trying to get my hands on Capital. (also, its good to see you man) I understand that it dosent matter what your views are, Syndicalism, Anarcho Communism, Leninsm etc, it dosent matter, where all Communist, where all working for the same thing. Im a Vanguardist, because I think having a Vanguard party is relevant to Educating the people, and that reason only. Once the people are educated enough to rule them selves it will be demolished. Before I was saying there needs to be a leader, but as long as the people know whats right and wrong they'll do fine on their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give Liche access to the site?   Give Liche access to the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give Liche access to the site?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3