United Front of Revolutionary Leftists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Front of Revolutionary Leftists

A forum for members of all revolutionary left wing currents to converge, and discuss theory, news, and so on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama asks for preconditions in Iran...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black_Cross
Anarcho-Communist
Black_Cross

Obama asks for preconditions in Iran... Empty
PostSubject: Obama asks for preconditions in Iran...   Obama asks for preconditions in Iran... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes clown<<Obama Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/sahimi.php?articleid=14219

C'mon Mr. President, don't bullshit us.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Obama asks for preconditions in Iran...   Obama asks for preconditions in Iran... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:20 am

Well, it's obvious what the US government wants in Iran: it needs a puppet government that will let them profit effectively from the Iranian people. The question is just how do they want to achieve it and military intervention day by day seems to be less of an option for that.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com
Black_Cross
Anarcho-Communist
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Obama asks for preconditions in Iran...   Obama asks for preconditions in Iran... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Well, it's obvious what the US government wants in Iran: it needs a puppet government that will let them profit effectively from the Iranian people. The question is just how do they want to achieve it and military intervention day by day seems to be less of an option for that.

And it will be especially hard for a candidate who claims to be anti-war, and has promised a new direction as far as dealing with terrorism (i'm refering to Israel here, since we know Iran is clean).

Heh, my Obamaniacle friend tried to tell me i judge too quick (talking about this subject). What a maroon. As if any good citizen wouldn't scrutinize what his government is doing, especially after the direction this country has taken since its birth, and the new direction it had taken after WWII (though the sentiments for global hegemony were already seen in Jefferson and others of that time). It also seems to me that he must be taking Obama at his rhetoric, since there's no evidence yet that he'll be any different than, say, Clinton or Kennedy.

Whatever happens, it'll be interesting to see how Iran, the american people (chances are they'll conform to the media), and the international community react in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Obama asks for preconditions in Iran...   Obama asks for preconditions in Iran... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:30 pm

I agree indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama asks for preconditions in Iran...   Obama asks for preconditions in Iran... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama asks for preconditions in Iran...
Page 1 of 1